Website russiasexygirls.com is authorized by NotDMCA network. You can order content removal from this website.
- is a project which helps to remove content from websites which are hosted all over the world
- wide network of websites allows fast and efficient removals
With NotDMCA services
- you can remove any content which is located on authorized websites
- to remove content you don’t need to be the copyright owner
Identifying the Authorized Website
The main page of the authorized website should contain the direct link to NotDMCA.net. NotDMCA should have the badge and the statement saying that the exact website is authorized by NotDMCA network and you can order content removal from this website.
NotDMCA network never transfers any of user’s personal data to third parties. Unlike using standard DMCA notice where you have to identify yourself as the copyright owner, NotDMCA removals are 100% confidential. You don’t need to disclose any of your personal data in order to remove content.
The price for the removal is fixed and doesn’t depend on the website and content. With NotDMCA network you are able to remove any content pack from any of authorized websites for just $69! Content pack is a standard unit of content measurement which is equal to not more than 20 pictures or 60 minutes of video or 2000 words.
You order the content removal at NotDMCA network and the content is removed without any prepayments!
You make a payment only after the content is gone from the website.
Content PackThe removed content is measured via “Content packs”. Content pack is a unit of content measurement which is equal to not more than 20 pictures or 60 minutes of video or 2000 words. For example, one Content pack can consist of: 10 pictures + 15 minutes of video + 500 words. Price for the removal of one Content pack is $69.
No relation to the content is neededWhen you order the removal via NotDMCA network, you don’t need to have a copyright or to be related to the content in any way. You just have to:
- order the removal, indicating exact Content packs which you need to be removed;
- make a payment after the content is gone.
SupportWe are available and ready to help any time. Contact us and we will give you quick feedback regarding your issue. Our support reacts promptly to questions concerned any removal and organizational issues.
Why do I need NotDMCA?
- In many cases you need to disclose your private data to website owner in order to remove any of your content. NotDMCA removals are 100% confidential.
- In many cases the content doesn’t legally belong to the person who is interested in its removal from the website. Because you don’t own a copyright, you don’t have any legitimate reasons to get materials removed (in other words, you can’t send DMCA notice to remove the content). NotDMCA network allows you to remove any content without copyright ownership.
- NotDMCA network gives the opportunity to get unwanted content removed from websites which are authorized by NotDMCA.
What do I get using NotDMCA?
- No need to disclose any of your personal data to website owners.
- Fast and guaranteed removals of content.
- Fixed price and payments after the removal.
What is the authorized website?
How do I identify the authorized website?
- The main page of the authorized website should contain the direct link to NotDMCA.net
- NotDmca.net should have the label confirming that the website is authorized by NotDMCA
- Only these conditions guarantee that the website is authorized by NotDMCA network
Does the removal price differ from one website to another?
- No. We have standartized removal procedure and price for the removal of the content from the authorized websites. You can remove any content pack from any of authorized websites for just $69.
What is the Content Pack?
- The Content Pack is the content amount located on one authorized website. One Content Pack is equal to: 20 pictures or 60 minutes of video or 2000 words. Note that one Content Pack can also combine different types of content (e.g. 5 pictures + 30 minutes video + 500 words = 1 content pack). Names, descriptions and comments to videos and pictures are considered as a part of video or picture and are not counted separately. Content Pack can’t be divided into parts. Amount of content which less than max amount of Content Pack is considered as one Content Pack. For example, the the removal of one picture is considered as the removal of one Content Pack.